Welcome to our website www.egdonheath.co.uk.
By continuing to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to use the site for lawful purposes only. By using this site you are also indicating that you accept the Terms and Conditions listed below and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions then please refrain from using the site.
- We aim to update our site regularly and therefore the content may change at any time.
- The content of this site is for general information purposes only.
- Whilst we make every effort to keep the content of this website up to date, we do not provide any guarantees as to the accuracy contained therein.
- It is for the individual to decide whether the information contained in this website meets their specific requirements. We do not accept any liability for loss or damage incurred by users of the website in relation to material contained therein.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, photographs, graphics, design, appearance, layout and written wording. No material shall be reproduced without the written permission of Helen Rigler, Owner of The Egdon Heath Practice.
- If you wish for any material contained in this website to be removed or updated, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org stating the nature of the content and why. We will acknowledge your request and advise of our course of action. The removal/updating of information on our website is at our discretion.
- Whilst we may provide links to third party websites, this does not necessarily mean we endorse the linked websites or the content contained therein. The links are provided purely for your convenience and to provide further information.
- Your use of this website (and any disputes arising therefrom) is subject to UK Law.
Dated: May 2020